- You MUST not have applied for any other All On funded program.
- Must have graduated from an Accredited Tertiary Level Institution.
- You must have access to a laptop and data enabled device.
- You must be able to participate all through the required program duration.
- You must be a Nigerian owned business.
- Women are STRONGLY encouraged to apply.
There is no Fee. The programme is funded by All On.
Only applicants shortlisted to the second stage will be contacted. If your application is successful, you will be contacted for the next stage.
Application closes: 7th May 2021.
- Complete your application.
- Selected applicants will be invited to participate in a physical pitch where a jury selects businesses best suited for the program.
- Selected startups will join our virtual incubation program.
- Demo day: Incubated startups will pitch their businesses for an opportunity to receive $10,000 in grants.
- Seven (7) of the most promising businesses will receive $10,000 each.
Send an email to email@example.com
NO! only the business founder/co-founder/owner is allowed to participate in the program.